Behavior tracker is the most common mode and enabled by default.
A driving style tracker is also known as a behavior tracker enables to track and analyze driving style, patterns and use this data for the following use-cases
- Safe and efficient driving
- Usage-based insurance
- Trip log
- Driver performance
- Journey planning
- Accident monitoring
- Automatic Start/Stop or along with your settings Tracking modes
- High-frequency data collection:
- Location data every second
- Accelerometer and Gyroscope data up to 100 times per second
- Event detection:
- Rapid acceleration
- Harsh braking
- Cornering/ Aggressive turn
- Distracted driving (Phone usage)
- Machine Learning model for adaptation to different types of transport, topography and environments
- Low data consumption, only ~ 50-70 MB per month.
- Low battery consumption, only ~ 5-6% / day (depending on phone model)
Updated 5 months ago
Did this page help you?